jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

silly love songs


You think that people would have had enought of silly love songs. But I look around me and I see it isn't so. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs. And what's wrong with that? Id like to know, cause here I go again I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I can't explain the feelings plain to me, say can't you see? Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me Now can't you see, What's wrong with that I need to know, cause here I go again I love you, I love you Love doesnt't't come in a minute, Sometimes it doesnt't't come at all I only know that when Im in it It isn't silly, no, it isn't silly, love isn't silly at all. How can I tell you about my loved one? How can I tell you about my loved one? How can I tell you about my loved one? (I love you) How can I tell you about my loved one? (I love you)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario